07 Nov How to know if you have bad breath?
Posted at 17:39h in Uncategorized
Bad breath is a disease that affects a third of the adult population. It can really cause you problems, and we give some tips to detect it:
- Sniff your own breath directly: You must cover your mouth and nose with both hands so that the air you exhale goes directly to the nose, is a way to know if your breath smells although you will not be able to smell its real smell.
- Smell your saliva: You can suck your wrist, or take a saliva sample with a cotton stick from the deepest part of your tongue, and you must wait for it to dry and smell it. So you can check more or less how your breath really smells. In the back is where most of the bacteria that cause bad breath meet.
- Ask someone you trust: Our nose gets used to the smells we always smell until it does not identify them as it really is. Therefore, if you have someone you trust, a family member or friend, and really tell you if your breath smells.
- Look at your tongue: If you notice your yellow tongue or something white, it is what is called lingual saburra or covering and is formed by cells that produce a bad smell.
- If you suffer from these symptoms: Two of the symptoms that can make us think that we have bad breath is first dry mouth, lack of saliva produces a worse cleaning of our mouth, and another symptom is a bad taste in the mouth, mostly in the morning , is a very significant cause of bad breath.
At Clínica Blasi we know what worries many people, and we want to give them some possible solutions.